Attention! Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior and Ambassador Girl Scouts are invited to enter the Ashgrove Adventure Day Camp Design Contest, to design the Camp Patch and T-Shirt logo! Create a design that captures the theme of Games and Giggles Galore.
PLEASE DO NOT USE COPYRIGHTED IMAGES IN YOUR DESIGN!
Entries should be mailed by March 10, 2020. <There is no 2021 competition; 2020 entries are being rolled forward to 2021>
Winners are automatically guaranteed enrollment in Ashgrove. (They still need to apply through GSCNC website). Troop leaders are encouraged to take time during a regular meeting to allow the scouts to get creative and have fun while designing for the contest. Ashgrove Adventure’s Task Group will vote on the entries in March.
- Use a small, round paper plate or a five-inch circle.
- Design must include the words “Ashgrove Adventure 2020″ and depict the theme, “Games and Giggles Galore”
- Each entry should include the artist’s name, address, phone number and troop number on the back.
- No limit to the number of entries per person.
- Individual Girl Scouts may also participate.
Mail /drop off entries by March 10, 2020 to:
Ashgrove Adventure Design Contest,
5249 Edenfield Ln, South Riding, VA 20152
Thank you for your support! We can’t wait to see all the wonderful, creative entries!
Note: this is a camper competition. While AITs and Camp Aides may submit designs, please no adult submissions.