Attention! Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior and Ambassador Girl Scouts are invited to enter the Ashgrove Adventure Day Camp Design Contest, to design the Camp Patch and T-Shirt logo! Create a design that captures the theme of Games and Giggles Galore.
PLEASE DO NOT USE COPYRIGHTED IMAGES IN YOUR DESIGN!
Entries should be mailed by March 10, 2020.
Winners are automatically guaranteed enrollment in Ashgrove. (They still need to apply through GSCNC website). Troop leaders are encouraged to take time during a regular meeting to allow the scouts to get creative and have fun while designing for the contest. Ashgrove Adventure’s Task Group will vote on the entries in March.
- Use a small, round paper plate or a five-inch circle.
- Design must include the words “Ashgrove Adventure 2020″ and depict the theme, “Games and Giggles Galore”
- Each entry should include the artist’s name, address, phone number and troop number on the back.
- No limit to the number of entries per person.
- Individual Girl Scouts may also participate.
Mail /drop off entries by March 10, 2020 to:
Ashgrove Adventure Design Contest,
5249 Edenfield Ln, South Riding, VA 20152
Thank you for your support! We can’t wait to see all the wonderful, creative entries!
Note: this is a camper competition. While AITs and Camp Aides may submit designs, please no adult submissions.
2020 Guidelines and template coming soon, but here are the 2019 documents for reference: